Every drop of the water we use for home and commercial purposes, for drinking, has been poisoned and consists of impurities. The water is unfit for ingestion due to the contaminants. As a result, many households and businesses have chosen Commercial Reverse Osmosis water treatment, for the purification procedure of water.
Types of Commercial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems – Overview and Uses
Commercial RO plants are designed to produce water in greater quantities. Its ability to produce 50–10,000 liters of water per hour makes it perfect, for a variety of industrial and commercial needs.
Different types of RO systems
There are three main types of RO plants that are listed below:
- LPH Commercial RO System
This technique is effective for separating salt and contaminants from brackish water. It provides clean, drinkable water after treatment. This RO plant stands tall when it comes to optimal performance, and no to minimal maintenance.
- Industrial RO Systems
Industrial RO system has a straightforward design, is small, strong, and technologically sophisticated. In addition to keeping water’s fundamental qualities unaltered, it also helps to drive impurities away from it.
- Compact Commercial RO Systems
The Commercial RO plant is one that is most frequently utilized by both households and industries. It is adaptable, small, simple to maintain, and simple to install.
There is no effort involved in using the system at all. It has a straightforward operating mechanism, which means that it requires little maintenance and lasts for a very long period.
Different Types of Commercial RO Plants
Commercial RO plants utilize the process of reverse osmosis to purify water of all harmful compounds and impurities. This facility contributes to the enormous production of drinkable water, which lowers the incidence of diseases associated with the consumption of water.
The various Commercial RO systems are classified according to the amount of water they can purify. The typical commercial RO unit can process anything from 50 LPH to 3000 LPH.
- 100 LPH Commercial RO Plant
- Usage- Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, primary and secondary schools, workplaces, parks, cafes, and other outdoor locations.
- Types- It includes three 300 GPD membranes and a single 2140 membrane.
- Capacity- Water can be produced at a rate of 100 liters per hour.
- Price- 40,000 to Rs. 55,000 approx.
- Features- 100 LPH RO plant’s design is so energy-efficient that it nearly never needs maintenance, in addition to using less energy and electricity.
- 250 LPH Commercial RO Plant
Usage- 250 LPH Commercial RO Plant would be a fantastic asset for small to medium-sized firms, in the food and beverage, textile, chemical, and related industries. It can also be used by large hotels, eateries, educational institutions, and colleges and universities, with high water demands.
- Type- A composite thin film membrane is employed
- Capacity- 250 liters of water can be produced each hour.
- Price- 85,000/ approx.
- Features- TDS can be kept below 120 ppm with a Commercial 250 LPH RO.
- 500 LPH Commercial RO Plant
Usage- Suitable for use for drinking, producing, and cleaning in offices, industries, hospitals, and other business facilities, with less than a thousand employees.
- Types- 500 LPH RO plant requires about 350 square feet of space, and it has six layers of filtration.
- Capacity- It has a capacity of 500 l/h.
- Price- A high-end 500 LPH RO plant costs around Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Features- 500 LPH RO Plants are built with state-of-the-art equipment and the highest-grade materials, to ensure that they operate dependably and survive for years.
- 1000 LPH Commercial RO Plant
Usage– Excellent for manufacturing and business offices.
- Types- 1000 LPH RO has two different membrane types.
- Price- It ranges from Rs. 1.5 lac to 2.5 lac/ aprrox.
- Features- In a way, it is similar to having a small mineral water factory on your property.
- 2000 LPH Commercial RO Plant
Usage- When creating Commercial Reverse Osmosis Plants, consideration is given to the client’s technical requirements and application requirements. A single 2000 LPH Commercial RO Plant can provide for the daily demands of 2000–3000 individuals, at work or at school.
- Types- A stainless steel and FRP skid is included with the 2000 Commercial LPH RO system. Consequently, the object won’t corrode.
- Capacity- Water supply capacity ranges between 2,000 and 3,000 liters per hour.
- Price- 2,75,000/ approx.
- Features – 2000 LPH plants based on mineral technology include those that utilize less energy, and are more chemical-free.
In India, a small number of specialist businesses dominate the manufacturing of commercial RO systems. However, a lot of companies in the area produce Commercial RO systems that can be altered, to fulfill unique requirements.
Well-known brands like Netsol Water Solutions, hold 80% of the market for commercial RO plants. Most consumers are happy because they can easily obtain the services, at a required location. For any other support, inquiries, or product purchases, call on +91-9650608473 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org